Tournois inter Team Index du Forum
Tournois inter Team
La campagne online de SS: Maffaras impérator.

Tournois inter Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Do I Delete A Facebook Page From My Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournois inter Team Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chehen

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Delete A Facebook Page From My Account Répondre en citant

How Do I Delete A Facebook Page From My Account
> DOWNLOAD

Your Facebook page should now be gone! You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. How do I deactivate my account?You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want.To deactivate your account: Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page Select SettingsClick General in the left columnChoose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your accountIf you deactivate your account your profile wont be visible to other people on Facebook and people wont be able to search for you. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. I created a Facebook page for my business but Facebook does not recognize me as the administrator so I can do nothing on the page. 2 Click the Pages menu. If you'd like to permanently delete your account with no option for recovery, please contact us. Gallery 14 Nov 2017, 10:46am Gallery: Revealed: The most crowded skies on the planet .. I didn't reactivate my account but I got an email from Facebook saying that I did.If you received a Facebook reactivation email, it's possible that someone attempted to log into your account using your email and password. Remember that anyone who can read your email can also potentially access your Facebook account too.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You can find this option in the top right corner of your screen. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question I want to remove the word widow from my account, how can I do that? wikiHow Contributor You should be able to do this by going to your page (click on your name at the top) and then selecting "Update Info," then scrolling through the options until you get to marital/relationship status. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. .. When you delete your account, people won't be able to see it on Facebook. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Keep in mind, if you use your Facebook account to log into Facebook or somewhere else, your account will be reactivated. Error 404. If you're trying to delete your Facebook account and profile page, please see Permanently Delete a Facebook Account. 8 Click Delete. Page Not Found. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. .. 235.. Remember that you'll need to have access to the email you use to log in to reactivate your account.To permanently delete your account: Permanently deleting your account means you won't ever be able to reactivate or retrieve any of the content or information you've added. 2 Tap . 7 Tap General. 2 Tap . 9 Tap Delete Page. 65.. How do I remove it? Answer this question Flag as. You can also send a message to whomever follows you that you are moving accounts, and that they should un-follow this account and follow the other. Learn more, including about controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterAsk a questionmagnifying-glasscross Do you want to log in or join Facebook?Log InorJoinHow do I permanently delete my account?Mobile Browser HelpComputer HelpLink labelMobile Helptriangle-downIf you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. 6 Tap Edit Settings 5a02188284
come faccio a riattivare il mio account di facebookcomo ter mais likes nas fotos no facebookfacebook com chat ondownload facebook groups photosdescargar javascript en facebookapp quien visita tu perfil facebook iphonefacebook login ios storyboardwordpress auto facebook post pluginhow do i contact tech support for facebookhow do i like pages on my facebook page

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournois inter Team Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006